MEDICAL SMS COLLECTION
☻Medical
poem
When
you breathe, you respire!
Wah
Wah!
When
you breathe, you respire!
Wah
Wah!
When
you don’t breathe, you expire!
☻Please
remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2 send u this reminther that reminds me
of reminding u that i am always ur friend. DONT 4GET!
☻Far
away but always near,
I
hold your relationship very clear.
Ever
together but never apart,
You
will always be in my heart.
☻roses
are red violets are blue
i
had a dream that never came true
i
miss that dream i really do
but
not half as mush as i miss you
☻Learn
2 love the people who are willing to love U at present.4get the people in the
past & tnk dem 4 hurting U which led U 2 luv d people U have right now.
☻You
can fall from the sky.
You
can fall from a tree but you will get hurt.
But
falling in love with me is like falling in heaven!
☻introduction
is possible anytime,
love
is possible sometime,
marriage
is possible on time,
but
friendship btn u & m is possible on once in a life time...
☻i
miss u
r u
miss me
its
u know or God know
but
i know about my heart and brain
that
is crying everytime for u.
dont
froget me.
☻Good
time,
bad
time,
night
time,
day
time,
work
time,
off
time,
sad
time,
happy
time,
in
the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time.
☻American,
a
retired sailor.
Has
sheaves of notes, maps,
to
match rivers & hamlets
with
Conrad's childhood.
We
see him driving off
in
a taxi.
☻Among
the stars you´re the one that shines the most.Among the winds you´re the one
that brings the warm air.Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a
rose.
☻LUV
U
I
love u wen u r sad.
I
love u wen u r happy.
I
love u wen u r teasing.
I
love u wen u r laughing.
I
love u wen u r angry.
I
love u wen u love love me.
☻I
lie on the ground,
and
stare in2 space,
the
stars start to move,
into
the shape of your face.
☻If
the universe did start wia a bang
wen
God loved & da angels sang
1
of da sparks dat flew
chased
time 2 become u
☻if
i love some1 let them go...
if
they return it was meant 2 b...
if
they dont their love was never urs 2 begin wif
☻U
will alwayz b mine 4 now & 4ever.U will always be mine 4 u r my treasure.
U
will alwayz b mine plz tellme its true.Please be mine 4frever ill always love
u!
☻The
length & breadth & height of you
total
up to quite a view,
but
to taste the true delight of you
I'll
have to take a bite of you
☻forgettin
you is hard to do
forgettin
me is up to you
forget
me not
forget
me never
forget
this message
but
not the sender
☻Among
the stars you´re the one that shines the most.
Among
the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.
Among
the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.
☻Starting
a new day,
Starting
a new life,
Starting
a new page,
In
the Endless Book of Life.
☻god
in heaven,
god
above
please
protect the one i love,
sent
with a smile,
sealed
with a kiss,
i love the one who is reading this

No comments:
Post a Comment